Who organizes Kreisflohmi?
● Kreisflohmi is organized by raumwerk association. You are responsible for your stand, set-up and dismantling, advertising etc.
Do I have to pay a fee to set up a stand?
● No. We want to organize a neighborhood event that everyone can participate in with as little effort as possible.
Can I set up my stand on the sidewalk?
● No. Your stand must be on private property and your renter/landlord must agree to this.
I want to participate! Where can I sign up?
● Beim jeweiligen Kreis unter «ANMELDUNG» findest du ein Anmeldeformular und alle Informationen.
Will I be provided with a stand?
● No. You have to organize your stand and anything you may need for it individually. Tell your neighbors about the event and collaborate!
How do I find the flea market stands?
● They are highlighted on the online map. You can open it on Google Maps on your phone by clicking on the small square in the upper right corner. Or you simply start strolling around and keep an eye out for colorful flyers advertising the stands.
When do I receive the flyer to hang up?
● We’ll send it to you once you’ve signed up. Furthermore, you can download it online. Before the Kreisflohmi takes place, there will be flyers ready for pick up at specific locations.
I would like to support you. How can I do that?
● We appreciate any kind of support. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations account “Verein raumwerk”:
Kanzleistrasse 109, 8004 Zürich
IBAN: CH29 0070 0114 8034 6366 0